57. How to job search during the holidays: Three options, depending on your availability.Nov 24, 2020
There is no reason to stop job hunting during the Festive Season, Christmas, and New Year. You can if you want or need to. But if you have time on your hands or are in a hurry to find your next job, then this is an excellent opportunity to step ahead of the game and get an advantage.
I created a new bonus workbook and workshop for my followers. Consider this my Christmas gift to you! You can download the workbook below: It's a breakdown of all the activities you need to do when job hunting, and 3 schedules you can opt into during the holidays, depending on your availability: Full-time job search, Part-time job search, or Light job search. By choosing one and sticking to it, you will feel in control, lose momentum, and most definitely see results.
Your Invitation to Attend The Optimized Job Search 2-Part Workshop - Holiday Version
In this 2-part workshop, I will provide extra detail, tips, and advice on implementing a winning formula to get a new job faster by maintaining a job search routine over the holidays. I developed my thesis and gave a broad brush on this podcast, which will be helpful already. But if you are serious about your job search and need to find a new job fast, I recommend that you register. Ideally, you would want to attend the training live to ask questions and interact with me. But even if the dates and times don't suit you, registering you guarantees to get the recordings of the live training sessions. The 2 sessions are happening from 11 am to 12 pm Melbourne time (AEDT) on the 2nd and 3rd December 2020.
- 00:25 – Introduction
- 03:58 – Renata's personal experience job hunting during the holidays
- 08:12 – Three different schedules
- 10:15 – Job hunting takes time
- 16:34 – Start your day right: Renata's routine: of meditation, exercise, and learning
- 19:11 – Linkedin activity
- 22:43 – Job applications
- 23:42 – Networking
- 26:09 – Career readiness
- 28:28 – Career coaching
- 29:31 – Weekly review plan
- 30:57 – Guided relaxation
- 32:07 – Downloadable schedules
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Optimized Job Search Free 2-Part Workshop: Register Now
- The Optimized Job Search Weekly Schedule: Download Now
- My career story: The Job Hunting Podcast Ep. 18
- Interview with Jacinta Whelan: The Job Hunting Podcast Ep. 31 - Me Inc: Opting for short term contract work post-quarantine
- LinkedIn Audit Service: Learn More and Book
- Reset Your Career Program: On-Demand Workshop + 31 Days of Actions Plan
- Click here to open the transcript of this episode on our new blog.