175. Why You Should Stop Caring What Other People ThinkFeb 27, 2023
In this episode, Cassandra Goodman shares the foundational practices that support individuals to be true to themselves at work in a skillful, brave, and kind way. She believes that by being authentic, individuals can tap into their highest potential and make a meaningful impact in the world.
Cassandra draws from her three decades of business experience and working with various organizations, including Bupa, Zoom, and Adobe, to provide insights on how to stop caring about what others think, address injuries before seeking new jobs, and be self-aware. She also emphasizes the importance of reflection time and playfulness as adults. Tune in to this episode to learn how to honor your authentic self in the workplace.
Timestamps to guide your listening:
- 07:10 - Breaking the Conformity: Strategies for Job Hunters to Stand Out in Interviews
- 11:35 - The stress of surface acting
- 15:31 - Dealing with injuries
- 22:30 - Leadership Vs. Leaders
- 38:24 - Reflection
- 47:34 - Playfulness as adults - Gamification
Links mentioned in this episode: