How to nail a job interview with little preparation - LIVE COACHING
In a perfect world, we have plenty of time to prepare. In reality, life gets in the way, and we need to know how and what to prioritize so we can get the job:
- What makes the biggest impact?
- What is I only have a few hours?
- What if I only have 1 day?
In this live coaching session, which was recorded on the 21st of May 2020, I share with you a few tips and tricks and some of my personal stories as well!
Join me every Thursday on Facebook or Instagram for a live career coaching session. You can ask questions in advance by sending me a message, or interact with me live. If you miss the live event, or if you want to watch it again, they will be here on my website, and you can search for them under the topic "Live Coaching" or search for a specific topic (for example, "job interview").
Key topics we discuss to make sure you nail your job interview:
- Sleep, hydration, nutrition, exercise
- Video set up, dress and personal presentation
- Research company and interview panel members
- Tricks for remembering things and being ready for action
- Exercises and routine just before meeting
- Your first impression and first few sentences
- Let them do the talking: Ask what you would like to know.
Other podcasts I mentioned in this coaching session with a focus on job interviews:
- 1. How to be confident during job interviews: 3 strategies that will give you an unfair advantage
- 2. The reason why you may be struggling at job interviews
- 5. Something important most people forget to do when going through job interviews
- 7. How to attend a job interview when you work full-time?
- 9. What is a video interview like, and how to prepare for it?
- 18. My career story
Free resources to help you job hunt and plan your career:
- Subscribe to Reset Your Career - free resources to help you find your next job and plan your career
- Special Covid-19 Resouces for Job Hunters and Work From Home Professionals
Book a consultation and find out more about my services:
Follow me on Social Media:
Thank you for watching! Bye for now
Virtual Coach | Career Management Strategist | Job Hunting Expert