92. How to get the job you want and bring your dream career to life.
Are you a corporate professional, ready to find your new job?
I remember wanting to progress in my career and feeling incredibly lost. I didn’t know what I was doing wrong and why I wasn’t getting the jobs I wanted.
I used to think, “What is the purpose of all those years studying if my salary barely pays for childcare!?” I felt lonely and misunderstood. I was ambitious and hard-working, but I had no direction and no idea what to do to achieve my goals.
If you ever feel like this, I want you to know this: you can get the job you want and bring your dream carer to life!
I'm dedicated to helping professionals succeed in advancing their careers. Over time, I realized that many professionals don't know how recruitment and selection work, which negatively impacts their career progression. So I decided I wanted to fix that.
I have successfully coached C-level executives, managers, and corporate professionals to achieve the best outcomes in their immediate job hunting, as well as plan their careers for the long run.
If you’re a professional in the corporate, non-profit, or government sectors, I’m inviting you to a special, free job hunting masterclass designed to get you on track and speed up results before the end of the year.
In this podcast episode, I discuss why I'm running this masterclass and what you will be learning if you decide to attend.
In summary, I want you to learn how to stop the fear of job-hunting from holding you back.
In the masterclass, I will discuss:
- The myths and misconceptions that sabotage your job-hunting so you can get the job you want.
- How to successfully transfer your skills to a new sector, industry, or a new career.
- Understand how professionals get head-hunted for roles they didn't even apply for.
Yes, you can speed up your results, successfully apply for better jobs, and have a career aligned with your values!
Here’s why this masterclass is so important for you:
- Gain Focus: You will know what you need to focus on to eliminate the overwhelm and move you faster towards your career goals.
- Templates: It will help you understand the importance of equipping yourself with tools and resources to make your professional pitch crystal clear and get results faster, with less guesswork.
- Success Path: Renata will show you her 7-step framework, which has helped many professionals like you get their next jobs and create successful career plans.
- Expert Support: It will give you the peace of mind of knowing you are getting excellent career advice recommended by the best recruiters and experts in Australia and overseas.
If you are experiencing any of the emotions below, this masterclass is for you:
- A) Overwhelmed and confused: "I'm spending so much time job hunting but not getting anywhere."
- B) Okay, but a bit uncertain. "Sometimes I get feedback, sometimes I progress to a call or interview, but it doesn't go beyond that."
- C) Super excited: "I am committed to making it work, and I'm ready to start."
Whether you picked A, B, or C, this masterclass was designed to address your concerns and get you on track to achieve your career goals.
Here's the feedback I received from my previous participants:
"I loved your webinar - thank you. All of your content resonated with me."
"Thank you, Renata, for the webinar. I really enjoy your approach and perspective about career subjects. You have so much knowledge; thank you for sharing with us."
Are you ready to take action and springboard your career?
This masterclass is available for a limited time only. If finding a new job is important to you, register now. I’d love to help you achieve your career goals.
Podcast Episode Timestamps:
- 04:47 - The importance of knowing the myths that are holding you back.
- 08:49 - The importance of understanding how to transfer your skills.
- 10:30 - The importance of knowing how to network under lockdown, disruption, and for your personality.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Are you new here? If so, here is a bit about me:
Hello, I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach corporate, non-profit, and public professionals the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress. If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you are ready, and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now.
Renata Bernarde | Job Hunting Expert | Founder, Pantala Academy