124. Interview technology and video resumes: Q&A with senior executives.Mar 07, 2022
This week on the Job Hunting Podcast, we're discussing Interview technology, video resumes, ageism, hybrid work, and digital backgrounds. These topics came up in a recent zoom workshop I hosted, and I wanted to break them down for you.
[00:49] Thank you for your response to episode 122 with Sacha Koffman.
[01:49] Message to job hunters around the world.
[03:03] Message about International Women's Day.
[05:07] What are executives talking about.
[06:02] First topic: Interview technology.
[12:10] Second topic: Selection delays.
[14:38] Third topic: Remote work.
[17:40] Forth Topic: Digital backgrounds.
[21:14] The final topic: Ageism.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 122. Overcoming career setbacks: A conversation with Sacha Koffman.
- The Job Hunting Podcast Episode 72. Have we learned nothing? Systemic gender biases, double standards, mental and physical dangers affecting women in the workplace - featuring Hannah Piterman Ph.D.
- All great episodes of The Job Hunting Podcast on women's career issues
- My website
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Learn more about my group coaching: Job Hunting Made Simple
- Free resource - Optimized Job Search Schedule
- Want to work with me? Check my services here
- Ready for private coaching? Book a time with me here.
- Click here to open the transcript of this episode on our new blog.