107. Job-hunting without coffee: 3 reasons why you should try it for a while.
"I stopped drinking coffee. This has made me re-think the advice I give to my clients as an executive career coach."
Listen to find out why I had to stop drinking coffee, the effects it had on my body and mind, and the three reasons why I believe it will help your job-hunting performance if you stop drinking coffee...for a little while.
Registrations are now open for the Reset Your Career Workshop. Click here to learn more and register.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Melbourne Pollen Count and Forecast App.
- The best doctor advice I have found online regarding histamine intolerance: Dr. Tina Peers.
- The book I read about histamine intolerance: The Beginner's Guide to Histamine Intolerance by Dr. Janice Joneja.
- Article about athletes managing coffee intake to boost performance: Why regular coffee intake could worsen sports performance.
- The previous episode of The Job Hunting Podcast about coffee: 81. A career coach's top tip for job interview preparation to guarantee your best performance.