We can achieve a lot during a consultation!
Let's discuss your career stresses, job hunting blocks and set realistic goals for your career advancement.
Review your resume
Review your resume, cover letter, and job application before applying for that excellent job you want so much!
Practice your answers, learn special tricks, get feedback and expert advice to maximize your chances of success.
Talk to a career expert before making a career-changing decision, like resigning or accepting a job offer.
What to expect:
- Sixty minutes, private 1-1 session on Zoom.
- I will ask you questions to review and investigate where you are in your career, what your aspirations are and provide you with my tips, education, and advice on your career goals, progression, and next steps.
- You can book a session to review an important job application, prepare for a job interview, help with your exit or salary negotiation, and much more. You will be prompted to provide me with background information about your situation before our session so that I can review your case and we can make the most of our time together.
- You will be able to share with me any critical issues that are keeping you awake at night, and we can workshop solutions and scenarios together.
- You can request that the session be recorded so you can review it later. We can share screens and review documents, such as resumes and cover letters.
- You will feel less stressed, more motivated, and more excited about the next steps you need to take to achieve your career goals.
- You will invest $379 to get an impressive return on your investment by finally making progress in your job search and career.
Frequently asked questions
Read below to double-check that a private consultation is just what you need to reach your goals.
Do I need to prepare in advance?
Is everything we discuss confidential?
What if I need more than one consultation?
Are career consultation fees tax deductable?
"Renata helped me through a grueling recruitment process and salary negotiations. Her advice and support were instrumental to my successful job transition." - Katherine moved from Education to Tech Startup.
"The candidates I suggest meeting with Renata always value the advice and really useful tools she provides. A true advocate for the candidate, which is important, even more so in a tough market." - Jacinta Whelan, Watermark Search.
How Monika used the consultation service to reach her goals.
Talking to her helped me gather some good pointers that I will be using in my career development in the future.
I discovered Renata when my job applications were already with the prospective employers, and I was booked for interviews. But talking to her helped me gather some good pointers that I will be using in my career development in the future. I really liked Renata’s view on making peace with my career gaps and being more confident speaking about them. I also liked her practical advice, such as aligning my LinkedIn profile and my resume together to tell a consistent story.
A chat with Renata prepared me for this very important and memorable coffee of my career.
I had another consultation before my final interview. It was my first time in a more informal interview setting: it was the final stage of the selection process and a coffee meeting with the boss! I had very little clue on what to expect. A chat with Renata prepared me for this very important and memorable 'coffee' of my career. I learned about the different stages of a selection process, the reasoning behind this final step, and the best way to conduct myself at the coffee catch-up with my future employer. And yes, I got the job!
Renata gave me that secret missing block and helped me complete my dream picture.
I would not have done it without her. I am ambitious, focused and have worked hard to build my toolbox of skills that I am really proud of. But something was mysteriously missing. Renata gave me that secret missing block and helped me complete my dream picture. I felt much closer to success. And now, it feels so good to be on the other side. Thanks, Renata! And I know that I can always count on her tailored advice to my needs if I have a career problem to resolve.
Monika is a corporate professional based in Australia. The photo is stock to protect her privacy (but she also has a great smile!).
Consultation with Renata
AUD (GST inc. for Aussies)
Still not sure? Read Anita's feedback.
"I know it’s daunting for professionals who would rather deliver at work than focus on themselves, but Renata will help you reframe that thinking. It can be hard to know where to begin on this discovery of your next career step, and everyone feels super vulnerable at some point. Don’t worry; there’s a virtual hand holding all the way through. Renata herself is an experienced senior executive who’s been directly involved in many senior hires, leading large teams, and consulting with blue-chip employers. You’ll be amazed to discover what you didn’t know about how to step up into your next role."
Anita Ziemer is the Executive Director of the recruitment firm Slade Group and an experienced recruiter and executive search consultant.