144. 6 Questions you should ask yourself before job hunting.Jul 25, 2022
Before jumping into a job search, these are the critical questions you should ask yourself. Knowing the answers can help you succeed in finding a new job. Listen to this episode to know my answers to the top six questions I believe will help you design a career that suits your life!
This episode will help you:
- Understand what you need to do to progress your career.
- Prepare yourself mentally for the important conversations that occur when you are in the job market looking for a new job.
- Plan for your future to control where you're heading and what you want out of life and work.
1:11 What is your goal?
3:00 Why are these goals important to you?
5:50 What does success means to you?
8:26 How will you articulate your plans into actions?
11:59 Do you foresee career tipping points in your future?
16:55 How consistent are your plans with your career drivers and aspirations, personal values, and talents?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast interview no. 63 with Paul Burrows: How and when to retire
- Podcast interview no. 111 with Julia Cookspn: Portfolio career: An alternative path to C-level jobs - with Julia Cookson
- Podcast Interview no. 31 with Jacinta Whelan: Me Inc: Opting for short-term contract work
- Learn more about my new service: Find My Talents
- Learn more about all my services
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
Other ways to enjoy this podcast: